Πέμπτη 24 Σεπτεμβρίου 2009

Have a GREAT DAY

My job is to choose what kind of day I am going to have.

Today I can complain because the weather is rainy, OR...I can be thankful that the grass is getting watered for free.

Today I can feel sad that I don't have more money, OR...I can be glad that my finances encourage me to planmy purchases wisely and guide me away from waste.

Today I can grumble about my health, OR...I can rejoice that I am alive.

Today I can lament over all that my parents didn't give mewhen I was growing up, OR...I can feel grateful that they allowed me to be born.

Today I can cry because roses have thorns, OR...I can celebrate that thorns have roses.
Today I can mourn my lack of friends, OR...I can excitedly embark upon a quest to discover newrelationships.

Today I can whine because I have to go to work, OR...I can shout for joy because I have a job to go to.

Today I can complain because I have to go to school, OR...eagerly open my mind and fill it with new tidbits of knowledge.

Today I can murmur dejectedly because I have to do housework,OR...I can feel honored because the Lord has provided shelterfor my mind, body, and soul.

Today stretches ahead of me, waiting to be shaped.And here I am, the sculptor who gets to do the shaping.What today will be like is up to me.

I get to choose what kind of day I will have!

Have a GREAT DAY my friend

OR...

maybe you have other plans.

3 σχόλια:

LAMDA είπε...

Υπέροχο άρθρο φίλε Πλάτωνα που παρουσιάζει συνοπτικά τις δύο τάσεις τις ζωής, το αν επιλέγουμε το ποτήρι να το βλέπουμε μισοάδειο ή μισογεμάτο. Στο χέρι μας είναι να αντιμετωπίζουμε τη ζωή με τέτοιο τρόπο ώστε αντί να μιζεριάζουμε να αισθανόμαστε χαρά, ευτυχία, ευδαιμονία και να το αντανακλούμε αυτό στους γύρω μας.

Καλή σου Μέρα λοιπόν.

delta είπε...

Σοφό το μήνυμα φίλε Πλάτωνα.
Το ίδιο ακριβώς εξωτερικό ερέθισμα μπορεί να είναι ευλογία ή κατάρα. Τι το διαφοροποιεί ; Τι παρεμβάλλεται για να το μεταφράσει ;Ο νους μας. Ας αλλάξουμε μυαλό λοιπόν.

Ανώνυμος είπε...

Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thank you so much, However I am going through problems with your RSS.
I don't understand why I am unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody having identical RSS issues? Anyone who knows the solution will you kindly respond? Thanx!!
Also visit my web page Hemorrhoid Miracle Reviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...